adsense

Τρίτη 5 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Taking Woodstock


After I 've seen the trailer of this movie I was (strangely) eager to watch it. While not exactly my cup of tea, the main plot sounded like good material to create something interesting and most of all funny.
I watched it yesterday. Not bad at all, funny but not too much, avoiding any cheap imitations of "xxx movie No X", and even more masterfully avoiding references to genitals to provoke laughs.
I liked this one, although I did not exactly laughed my guts out.
Watch it, you won't regret it anyway.
The plot, extremely briefly is the following: In a small and forgotten village somewhere in US, a young dude manages to organise a Woodstock like event, against all oddities, like his old-school mother, his fellow villagers, local authorities etc. etc.

Rating: 6 because it's another interesting movie with original scenario.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου